Picasso Pawn is committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. The COVID-19 crisis has affected us all in many ways. New news and information come out all the time. We are working diligently to remain open so that we may serve the financial needs of our clientele.
The following steps have been taken and will remain in effect until we are past this crisis or when circumstances dictate that we consider more actions:
- Our store hours will be reduced at the beginning and end of each day: NEW HOURS 10 am - 5 pm Monday - Saturday
- We have structured our store space to maintain adequate distancing from each other.
- We have always maintained clean and professional stores. We have implemented procedures in accordance with CDC directives to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- As always, we can collect payments over the phone and will continue to do so. You don't have to come in if you are at all concerned about getting or spreading the virus.
- We will work with customers that are experiencing financial hardship brought about by this situation. We will do this on a case by case basis. Please call your location and speak with the manager concerning your issues.
Please check the website for updates. When appropriate and possible we will send additional information out via our text messaging system.